A leading services firm based in South Africa and has a global reach.
MKIVA is a South African professional firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have offices in Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal (KZN).
Each MKIVA firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
MKIVA is well represented across the Southern Africa. Our structure enables a smooth operational integration across Southern Africa providing standard services wherever clients are located.
MKIVA governance structure is headed up by a Board which is elected within the Partner body and the executive founder. The Board in turn elects the Chief Executive, who in turn appoints the Executive Committee (EXCO).
Although there are alternative definitions of leadership, good leadership is crucial to the success of institutions and sustained performance.
Leadership is core to MKIVA’s business. We value leadership in order to build ethical relations, maintain and sustain businesses. Our leadership structure is designed to provide quality and innovative service to our clients, as well as continually measure the company performance against the changing market in order to effect change in society.
- Our vision is to assist all companies, from small, medium to large and always strive to excel.
- We also strive for companies to understand how to better improve their company finances, through consulting with the decision makers and assistance from external advisors.
- We aim to expand the company to other Southern Africa countries. Our expansion strategy involves buy-out, firm merge, partnerships and diversification of services.
- The company vision is based on “Innovation”, as we employ young and vibrant professionals.
- This strategy helps cab the country’s unemployment issues when it comes to young professionals. Our business methods are based on the notion of “UBUNTU”; as we have recognised that we are who we are at “MKIVA Inc” because of our society.
- Our staff is trained by highly qualified independent trainers and have a high level of technical knowledge.
- We give our clients a peace of mind as we allow them time to manage their operations
- Dedication to every client’s success.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technical developments and use the latest software for providing the best services to our clients.
- Maintaining proper records of our clients and regularly reminding them of their statutory obligations.
- Maintaining good relations with various government authorities and follow up on statutory compliance matters with our clients until job is done.
- To grow and nurture responsible professionals that society can trust and rely upon.
- To increase our employee numbers every year to contribute in reducing the unemployment rate in the country.
- To expand our operations throughout nationally and globally.
- Integrity “Doing the right thing even when no one is watching”
- Quality Assurance “Delivering reliable results”
- Deliver results “Exceed customer expectations”
- Consistent and Trustworthy “Ethical and building trust in all relationships”
- Relevant and Real “Keep up to date with the latest technical knowledge and staying in touch with people”
We are serious about transformation:
MKIVA’s Compliance Board is the firm’s highest decision-making body and comprises of directors drawn from the full board of directors.
The Board is responsible for the monitoring of and the oversight of activities of the organisation in terms of the South African Company’s Act and the King III report. The EXCO is responsible for strategic and operational matters of the organisation.
100% of our Board is black